Terms and Agreements for Carreck.com:
- Carreck.com reserves the right to remove any digital content that compromises security of our dedicated servers or use excessive bandwidth.
- All files are © to their respective owners. Though Carreck.com staff continuously and vigilantly monitors the content Posted to the Carreck.com website, Carreck.com is not responsible for the posts content, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the posts.
- Carreck.com does not host pictures nor does Carreck.com claim ownership of the pictures displayed on the site. Carreck.com only displays posts submitted by users who have uploaded content to free image servers, with the understanding that the users have obtained the necessary distribution permissions to do so.
You agree not to use Carreck Service to:
- Post child pornography. Uploaders’ as well as all the viewers’ IP addresses will be reported to the proper authorities such as the FBI and Interpol. With this information, these two agencies will be able to find and arrest the user in regard to the above-mentioned abuse.
- Upload content that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions. An abuse of copyright law will result in immediate ban of abuser’s IP from using Carreck.com service.
- Upload or make available any Content that spreads messages of terror or depicts torture or death-images; if serious enough, the content will be reported to the appropriate legal authority and/or the member’s ISP will be contacted
Our policy is to consider All DMCA abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24 hours.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Carreck.com of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a “Proper DMCA Notice.”
To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b. A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Carreck.om disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing “information reasonably sufficient to permit Carreck.om to locate the material.”
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
Submit form to http://www.carreck.com/contact.php with an electronic signature.
Have any other questions, please e-mail us at http://www.carreck.com/contact.php